Please upgrade your browser.
Civics 101 – Medina County
This community education session provides an opportunity to meet those who are impacting our communities and a challenge to find ways to make your own impact. We will introduce you to the organizational structure of the political and public entities in Medina County. Learn Who’s Who of elected officials in Medina County, including school, county, city, township, and village officials. Find out who they are and what they do for our community. The session will be hosted by County Auditor, Mike Kovack, who will moderate a panel discussion of some of our officials, as well as facilitate interactive scenarios that explore the roles of the various offices in times of a crisis or emergency.
- Mike Kovack, Medina County Auditor
- Christina Fozio, Director, Medina County Emergency Services
- Krista Wasowski, Medina County Health Commissioner
- Mayor Robin Laubaugh, City of Wadsworth
- Rick Dumperth, Former Township Trustee, Chatham Township
- Steve Chrisman, Superintendent, Medina County Career Center
What you will learn:
- The political structure of the cities, townships, and villages in Medina County
- Who’s Who of elected officials in the county, cities, townships, villages, and schools in Medina County
- How they are funded
- How members of the public and/or businesses can/should interact with local government in Medina County
- Work through an emergency situation in Medina County
|NeonCRM by Neon One|